nigel

sunday at ringmer

We saw a similar thing to your last 2 pics on the way to the cambs show, only it was an austin/morris 1100 at the side of the road cooling down. Great pics!

Nice pics, have you got a picture of the scale MF1200/1500 seen in the 3rd to last picture?

Here's the chaps YT channel sten, I've been following his work for quite a while :)

He also built/is building the Atco bike Norm.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vinnetrow

Fantastic photo's Nigel, good to see such a mixed selection :thumbs:

The Farmall belongs to a friend of mine, the engine is a V8 diesel (has Ford on the rocker boxes) from a fire engine and puts down 400 ft lbs of torque. 

He has a couple more but its just to big for a Wheelhorse, did sound nice though

Wow, this is really neat! You see so many photos and videos taken over the course of the weekend and wonder where they end up. Ian(AKA ukwheelhorsebloke on YT) sent us a link via YT to check the forum out. Ian does such a great job of capturing the whole build of his projects, but we will try to do take some pics and post them here 'cause you guys seem like a good bunch. I'm trying to get a bit of a Facebook thing going for our group The Villagers, who travel to various shows throughout the year. So if your on the Facebooks check out https://www.facebook.com/pages/Villagers-Collectors-of-Stuff/131182450315017 our next show is Rudgwick Steam & Country Show so be sure to keep an eye out for a bunch of yellow t-shirts and pop over for a chat. The pictures and response has been great to see!

Many thanks

Hi Vinnetrow (is it Vinny?) Good to see you here at MOM, thanks for checking out the link :)    Anyone who builds miniature tractors using mower parts is a winner in my book..

Looking forward to seeing some build threads about your builds  :thumbs: 

Here's the chaps YT channel sten, I've been following his work for quite a while :)

He also built/is building the Atco bike Norm.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vinnetrow

Fantastic photo's Nigel, good to see such a mixed selection :thumbs:

How the hell did I miss this YouTube channel, lots of great homemade stuff! Top job, great work :thumbs:

Hi Vinnetrow (is it Vinny?) Good to see you here at MOM, thanks for checking out the link :)    Anyone who builds miniature tractors using mower parts is a winner in my book..

Looking forward to seeing some build threads about your builds  :thumbs:

Yeah, let's see more :D

Welcome Vinnie , I just love that scaled down International , love your other work too

Good o have you here & look forward to seeing some of your other stuff.

Nice pics, have you got a picture of the scale MF1200/1500 seen in the 3rd to last picture?

no sten but they had quite a lot of scaled down tractors if i spot them at another show i will get pictures of them all

welcome vinnie i was most impressed with your work i was the one on the petrol spaz mobile that took the photo i did say hello :D

no sten but they had quite a lot of scaled down tractors if i spot them at another show i will get pictures of them all

welcome vinnie i was most impressed with your work i was the one on the petrol spaz mobile that took the photo i did say hello :D

Thanks nigel but ian directed me to vinnies youtube page, some amazing small tractors there especially when you know they are made from spare parts and scrap.

great pics nigel :thumbs:

The little grey tractor is a working scale model of an International 8-16, about 1/3 scale.

8-16 junior, 8 horse at the drawbar 16 on the pulley, awesome models you made there :thumbs:

Koen

This was our section of The Villagers display.

Noon on Saturday, we took the Atco bike, followed by the steamer towing the soon to be completed Foden to the beer tent.

Which started a trend, only the steam engines got larger.