nigel

rural pastimes day 1 picts

great pics nigel, looks like a good show, is that big yellow thingy a murrhill?

Koen

it is koen i even got a drive of it, my freind has bought 4 of them

Were back from a fantastic show, Had to run the section at the last minute and everything turned out good, apart from Nigel wanting coffee every five minutes :angry: .

Had a nice drive on Ian GT then had a go on the Noddy tractor, its a bit of a beast and worked well under load. 

Looks like Nigel wants a new toy ( how much damage could he do with that ).

In all a very good show , apart from a  couple of showers and not much support from the Kent and Sussex Horticultural boys 

To all those that didn't go to Rural Past Times.... Did you miss out on a great weekend despite the weather today...   Why did I like it so much?   It didn't matter what make or size machine you were driving, everyone was made to feel at home with lot's of "Hi, how ya doing?" being said by everyone :)

The other thing I liked was it's such a relaxed place, if you wanted to get on your machine be it a Westwood or a massive tracked crawler and have a potter about the site, you could :D

Anyway, here a few photo's I managed to grab from video footage before the Hard Drive lunched out!

Image187_zpsac1159c4.jpg

Image186_zps4f278fb8.jpg

Image184_zps3066deb1.jpg

Image183_zpsae148cc7.jpg

Image182_zps7b28fb0c.jpg

Image185_zpsb64e9e73.jpg

20140809_164636_zps50fbef2d.jpg

20140809_164628_zpsd7e350eb.jpg

Thanks guy's :thumbs:   It was good fun to work the GT even if no photo's were got of it in action...   Noddy enjoyed being worked hard by Chris (loads of smoke :D ) and the clean out did it good :thumbs:

So keep this show in mind for next year guy's..