pmackellow

Got a Horse ?? Get the book !!

Finally got round to purchasing a copy of the Wheelhorse bible, Straight from the horses mouth, which arrived today...  :D

Its the Cecil Pond (founder of Wheelhorse) 90th birthday commemorative issue, no 122 of 200 and signed by the author... :thumbs:

post-99-0-42737800-1408392612_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-14091200-1408392773_thumb.jpg

Paul.

Delighted you have got one of Michaels books .

Would you believe we spent 7 hours getting the books prepared for sale.

Michael, myself , Michaels daughter Michelle & Carolyn spent all day folding books sleeves, making boxes

My job was to make boxes & pack the books, Carolyn's job was to number the books , Michaels job was to fold book covers & sign books.

Michaels lounge was covered in boxes , books and wrapping while we were preparing them for the Wheelhorse show

The book is an awesome book & well worth buying & will only increase in value.

The first edition has reach a value of over $400 on amazon .

Anyone wishing to buy a book can contact

http://wheelhorsestory.com/home/8-straight-from-the-horse-s-mouth-the-wheel-horse-story.html

Or you can buy on US Ebay or from Redsquare

not sure if you need to email Michael as when I ordered last year it couldn't do the shipping charge to UK. I just mailed him and sent the money via paypal - shipping was expensive, but the book is so worth the money :D

here are a few pics of the production line of books being prepared.

Carolyn & Michelle (Mikes Daughter ) up to there ears in books,& Michael preparing the books .

picture of me & Carolyn with Michael & his daughters 

post-5-0-21923200-1408479335_thumb.jpgpost-5-0-62800800-1408479377_thumb.jpgpost-5-0-64298500-1408479453_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-02809300-1408479869_thumb.jpg

Niel, Michael sent me an email and an invoice. I am just waiting for him to confirm that the invoice is for a copy of the signed one and the other copy as well. I have looked on Amazon for several weeks to no avail so thanks for the link.