TITCH

No too much at the moment!

Hi Folks,

by God you've all been busy..

I'm shed building again.. sadly (??) things have not turned out well since we moved, so without going into detail, I'm moving out!!

Back to a cottage I was at about 12 years ago, farm cottage, on my own!! ( well, and my dog!) new office set up, which will exceed here by scores and, yes, another shed build..

Shed has started life now, got the carcass up & square.. I'm not getting any younger and believe me I know about doing this... but I love doing it...

After Christmas when all in, I'll get back to the forum a bit more if you'll still have me... Personal Life?? Huh! I don't need one!!23kum8.jpg

Thanks Chaps,

yep, and me, you'd have thought I would have learnt by now!

But yes, although not the best time of the year and the weather changing fast, I do need to get this building done, in between work, and at least covered & secure ( God I'd love to tell about my security measures.. but I simply cannot.. ?????!!! ) but I need my w/shop & contents moved again. There's more 'stuff' needed in there than anywhere near a full house worth of stuff.. far more important too as we all know.

I'll keep you updated on the move front though...my website will have details of course, but when I get settled, I know I'll have more time for chatting/looking/learning on here and the likes.

Look out for Santa,

Titch

Wishing you all the best mate and hope all goes ok. Just remember the dog will always be happy to see you whatever the day brings.

Will catch up with you some when.

Best wishes

Paul, Gill, Girls and the furry friend you met Fletcher