TITCH

No too much at the moment!

post-95-0-40788500-1390312845_thumb.jpgThey'll have to be dismantled Ian, knowing my luck if anything was on video it would be the incriminating evidence when some bits fall of the 30' lorry trailer behind the tractor.. onto someone's bonnet!

I built them about 8 years ago, they've worked well!

Yes, sadly sold on, I've had a few over the years, mostly on LPG conversions. My favourite was a 1989 one.. I still liked them better than P38's though!... Mind you, there's a soft spot for me with either a GT6 or TR6...

Indeed I'm sure John,... would you want my flu bug though.............................. Bah!...............

Ah, floated to new abode one of them... hopefully get a lid on it over these next two days too....................s3k1s9.jpg

Thank You all folks!!

getting there, lid is on now, doors hung (welded hinges to frame) ... got to sort out inside yet, 5 tons of crushed concrete coming soon, then more road planings on top of them.

These past few weekends have just taken all of my time, I dare not add the hours up, let's just say.. lots of 'em! Then the electrics & water supply.. then the bed hopefully!!!

Titch34ismrq.jpg2wrlqiw.jpg