vegikev

biddenden tractorfest 2015

hi all the 2015 biddenden tractorfest is the 22nd and 23rd august. please note that this is not on the usual bank holiday weekend. again there will be a working area for us to use. this will again be the full works from ploughing, cultivating and reseeding :)

hi all, just to let you know that i will be sending out entry forms to all that entered in 2014 over the next week so keep your eyes open for them. also if anyone who did not attend and would like to enter for 2015 please let me know and i will send out the forms. the 2015 event will again have a working area and also a marquee with music and a bar with no entry fee 22-23rd august

hi all, if you have not recieved an entry form and would like one just drop me a pm with your email and i can send one to you

hi all,
does anyone have any entry forms ready to send back to me as i would like to start getting some idea as to who is coming and what you are bringing then i can start making plans. dont forget we again have a working area this year and arena display,, many thanks

hi all,

does anyone have any entry forms ready to send back to me as i would like to start getting some idea as to who is coming and what you are bringing then i can start making plans. dont forget we again have a working area this year and arena display,, many thanks

hi all,

parrot :D

thanks chris thats great, growbag did you get your form ok? anymore entry forms ready to come back yet guys, the lineup is looking good so far