S1g

Villiers c30

I've just purchased a largish villiers c30 off ebay for 99p. It's complete bar the fuel tank.Does anyone know anything about them? I've messed with loads of villiers before but only really the little ones and the diesels.

Interesting that you make the point about the ipad, I've given up trying to upload images to some forums and end up emailing them to myself on the PC and uploading from there! May just be an age thing - the user not the machine, that is !
Anyway, nothing special about the C30, just a bigger version of the Villiers family. Got a manual somewhere and will dig it out, scan and Dropbox it and post a link.

On edit

Apologies, memory playing tricks, it's a C25 manual not 30.

Edited by Wristpin

Interesting that you make the point about the ipad, I've given up trying to upload images to some forums and end up emailing them to myself on the PC and uploading from there! May just be an age thing - the user not the machine, that is !

Anyway, nothing special about the C30, just a bigger version of the Villiers family. Got a manual somewhere and will dig it out, scan and Dropbox it and post a link.

On edit

Apologies, memory playing tricks, it's a C25 manual not 30.

Thankyou anyway. Re the iPad I did purchase a memory card reader/adaptor off ebay about a year ago, it worked well for a while but then started having problems reading it. Just find the PC much easier for that sort of thing, but prefer an iPad 99% of the time for everything else.