rotoscytheben

shay rotoscythe lawn edger!!

i spotted this on the famous auction site and decided to have a punt and won it 

ive just got back from deepest surrey where i went to collect it and very nice it is too :D

here a few pics of it 

post-220-0-62445200-1415461894_thumb.jpgpost-220-0-08976100-1415461953_thumb.jpgpost-220-0-50421400-1415462019_thumb.jpg

i also noticed that it has j.a.p cast into the fan cover i hadent noticed this on my nash boadicea mowers so was wondering if this was a rarety

That's a nice find Ben.. Judging from the 1st photo it also makes a good carpet edger :D

Is this machine getting the full resto treatment or just cleaned up a bit to keep the aged look?

Looks good Ben

My other half would go mental if she found that on our table!! :o  :D

my other half wouldnt mind because its my table and my house come to think of it! :D

That's a nice find Ben.. Judging from the 1st photo it also makes a good carpet edger :D

Is this machine getting the full resto treatment or just cleaned up a bit to keep the aged look?

i love the patina of it ian it looks lovely as it is so just a thorough scub up i think then on with some carpet edging :D