nigel

another project kubota 2201

thats ian doing the tea supping, ime doing the photos, havent a clue who the other old fellow is, i seem to have inherited him :D

yes mark go back in the post and you will see what the problem was

Nothing to do with me... I was supping coffee :D

i dont know which is uglier this tractor or ian :D

At least my headlamp trim didn't need respraying :lol:

You never cease to amaze me Nigel!!

I'm coming down there next year and see how good this tea is!!

Titch

theres always a bed down here for you titch :)

"If anyone has any ideas on the 3 point hydraulics it would be good to hear.. As Nigel mentioned above the lifting arm are stuck in the up position. You can move them a very little up and down but you can hear a "metal clonking" sort of sound..

A stuck valve somewhere perhaps?"

We had the same problem with a similar Kubota belonging to a National Trust property (possibly not far from you!) some years ago. Had it in for service, did all we should have and returned it in full working order only to receive a call that the lift arms were stuck in the up position.

Hauled it back in and took the top off the back end, found nothing, refitted the top and it worked! G

"If anyone has any ideas on the 3 point hydraulics it would be good to hear.. As Nigel mentioned above the lifting arm are stuck in the up position. You can move them a very little up and down but you can hear a "metal clonking" sort of sound..

A stuck valve somewhere perhaps?"

We had the same problem with a similar Kubota belonging to a National Trust property (possibly not far from you!) some years ago. Had it in for service, did all we should have and returned it in full working order only to receive a call that the lift arms were stuck in the up position.

Hauled it back in and took the top off the back end, found nothing, refitted the top and it worked! G

angus if you go back over the post you will see we resolved the problem and theres picts to :)

angus if you go back over the post you will see we resolved the problem and theres picts to :)

Whoops, missed it ! May be "ours" had the same issue and we freed it off without realising what we'd done. Doubt if I will ever see one again but it's one for the "knowledge bank".

Thanks.