nathanwhittaker

International 354 tractor with trip loader

post-226-0-75175800-1416164812_thumb.jpepost-226-0-86976500-1416164826_thumb.jpepost-226-0-29586600-1416164855_thumb.jpe

This is my latest project what I have gained from a old bloke I know. I spent a couple of nights the past couple of weeks getting it running for him then he said he was selling it so I got it for a really good price. I'm going too take the trip mechanism off and make it hydraulic tipping and restore it

Looks like a great restoration project, I look forward to this. I nearly bought a 454 the other day, nice tractors!

Tom

I grew up around this series (worlwide) of internationals as the farm i live on always had them. Then they went on to the 85 series with the xl cabs on, there is still a 956 xl four wheeldrive here earning its keep. Also my dad was a fitterfor a local dealer here before the franchise was taken over by john deere. I love em.

Paul

I used to drive one of these on the local farm during the summer holidays. This was back in the mid '80s and it was knackered due to lack of care but still did a day's work pulling trailers with bales on them. I look forward to seeing more of this as you work on it.