Stormin

Ransom dozer/digger.

Your welcome Jonathan, it was good fun.

Shame you wernt closer to me, You can have my MG40 to paint up to that standard.

Trouble is I would not want to take it out the shed!!

Shame you wernt closer to me, You can have my MG40 to paint up to that standard.

Trouble is I would not want to take it out the shed!!

Probably took me about 100 hrs just to restore the tub, the worst thing was sandblasting them though!

Crank should be ready next week. Taken it to gavin today.

Oh aye! Drove past my lane end didn't call in!

I knew there was something I meant to do today. Go and see if my trans cases are ready.

Possibility crank journal may be shot, going to take it down to -30 thou with a set of -40 in reserve but that is about the limit so I may need an MG5/6/40 crankshaft if anyone has one. I must stop letting people have my spares for their projects I had a spare myself until about 3 months ago but let it go to another needy project.

Dont know where you live. Tom is looking for you for some Wheelhorse gearbox bits.

Forgot you've never been to my place, but we did meet on the lane a while back. You and Janet were in the Range Rover and we met on the lane as I walked the dogs.

Tom said he tried to find bearings, but like everyone else drew a blank.

Found some -60 shells in Malta so all may not be lost.

Just love it when you can still find parts localy :o  :D

Good luck!

Brilliant Finish Jonathan.. hope you get that crank soon!

Something in the post today for you as well,

Titch

post-292-0-69863700-1418237403_thumb.jpgpost-292-0-17130600-1418237789_thumb.jpgpost-292-0-18597700-1418237854_thumb.jpg                     A few more tweaks on the digger today, Titch made me some decals for the Ramdozer which I spotted on an old brochure.
Not that I am that old but I do find it hard work moving dead machines and working on them so today I set up a new toy to make life easier and hopefully let me carry on playing.
I also managed to get my 1952 MG5 running nicely and have now placed it on the for sale page.

Thanks Chris 

It is in Suffolk collection in person only!!!!

Suffolk is closer!

Good Luck with your search. I had a spare engine which I sold to Alastair in Kent last year