Chris

More bolens traction

A few years ago I brought a set of rear wheels & turf tyres for my bolens tractors on the bay

They have been sat in the shed for years. I thought to myself I will fit a set of agri grip tyres so I have a set for my 1886.

The other month, these poped up on the bay, brand new so I brought them & had them shipped down to me.

At the weekend after buying some new tubes, I fitted them. Good when you own a tyre machine B)

Just need some time to fit them to the tractor :D

From memory, I thought the 1254 was a tubeframe tractor which uses similar wheels to a WH. I don't think these will fit. Did you mean a 1250 which is a largeframe?

From memory, I thought the 1254 was a tubeframe tractor which uses similar wheels to a WH. I don't think these will fit. Did you mean a 1250 which is a largeframe?

no i meant 853 :rolleyes:

Well if you want to bring down we can try :D

You must have driven past my place with it all those years ago when you brought it :angry:  :P

Still kick myself not bidding on the other 23 last year :(

Chris,

Where have all the HT's gone!! I have similar regrets about one that came up just after I bought mine, it's really not good that so few come up for sale. Yes, we do need to find a way to meet up soon.

BTW. we need to watch out for Andrew, we now have some serious competition for any Bolens that comes up for sale. Don't tell him I said so though :lol:  

Nigel,

Sometimes it has to be done. These machines are always better than the engines that are put in them. A friend in the US has had good results from a Vanguard and also from a Chinese diesel in a Bolens. I am looking forward to the thread. 

Iain

Chris, your 1886 looks fantastic with those chevrons on.

I'm thinking that I need to look for another set of rims as do the same on my HT23.

Iain