pmackellow

Smallholders Show, Ardingly, July 5 & 6

Smallholders Show at the South of England Showground, Ardingly West Sussex

We are putting together a Horticultural section, any previous entrants from last years Vintage Vehicle Show would have already been sent an

entry form, if you have not got a form and would like to come and support us please email me at paulmackellow@aol.com

or ring me 01892 664786

Thanks

Paul

Cheers Steve, not that secret just something a bit different...

I have emailed Patrick Kinight at Kelsey Publishing regarding this show for inclusion in any events calendar in T&M...

Anyone else who wants to come and support us please let me know, entry forms are available from me...

2013 Vintage Vehicle Show entrants should all have received a form from me anyway...

We would like to make this an anuual gathering at the Smallholders Show, its a good show and well worth supporting folks...

Yes would be good to see you there neil if you can make it and im sure there will be the annual sat evening bbq and get together to eh paul?

Yes would be good to see you there neil if you can make it and im sure there will be the annual sat evening bbq and get together to eh paul?

Yes indeedy the show may have changed but the hospitality will be just the same !!! :D

Just to give you flavour of the sort of exhibits we have had at Ardingly in the past, here's some photos of last years vintage vehicle show...

This was the Vintage Vehicle Show, we are now supporting the Smallholders Show which is a smaller event but no less friendly and we hope to get a good collection of exhibits and friends old and new together this year :) 

post-99-0-73241400-1391281532_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-32517700-1391281563_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-37490800-1391281595_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-03925000-1391281643_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-15720300-1391281675_thumb.jpg

For those who d ont know last year was mine , paul and mr showman s last year of organising at the vintage show and wow what a superb range of machinery came from all over the country and im sure we can find many more pics to show you all .But this year as you have all guessed we have been asked to put on a display at the smallholders the week before the vintage show. After being invited by them last year.So if you can support it would be superb as many hours work goes on behind the scenes and both paul and myself spend most evenings on the phone about such events.So if you haven't got an entry form yet or want to know more give us a shout.

For those who d ont know last year was mine , paul and mr showman s last year of organising at the vintage show and wow what a superb range of machinery came from all over the country and im sure we can find many more pics to show you all .But this year as you have all guessed we have been asked to put on a display at the smallholders the week before the vintage show. After being invited by them last year.So if you can support it would be superb as many hours work goes on behind the scenes and both paul and myself spend most evenings on the phone about such events.So if you haven't got an entry form yet or want to know more give us a shout.

Would like to see as many folk as possible, I think with all your help we can make this a good display for both this and future years...

The organisers have given us an 18 metre deep 25 metre wide plot this year, I think we can put together an interesting mix of machines, steve d and I are already working on a themed display along with vegikev and vegi junior, don't miss out folks get your forms sent to me asap please !! :)