meadowfield

Wheel Horse round up 2015, Newby Hall, Ripon

Westleas farm looks cushty Chris,

what days are you booked in ?

Which cottage have you booked ?

Do they have somewhere to park Trailers ?

Who else is going?

Westleas farm looks cushty Chris,

what days are you booked in ?

Which cottage have you booked ?

Do they have somewhere to park Trailers ?

Who else is going?

I'm Booked in Friday 5 till Friday 12,

Ive booked the Stable,

Loads of room to park trailers, its on a farm,

Me and Pam, and Paul and Wendy, i think Paul is staying 2weeks,

Its a lovely place with loads to see and do, and you can take ya dog

Norm should be exhibiting - he will no doubt be taking more home than he came with!

You are welcome to bring any of your collection, the horticulture section is open to anything - it's just I hijack half for wheel horses :D

mark

Norm should be exhibiting - he will no doubt be taking more home than he came with!

You are welcome to bring any of your collection, the horticulture section is open to anything - it's just I hijack half for wheel horses :D

mark

Yeh, Norm's a bit of an exhibitionist, only half Mark

You are welcome anytime Norman, another machine arriving at the weekend and off hunting end of next week.

The finish on those Atco machines at the show was amazing, nice man too lent me a spanner.

Although we are booked into the same accommodation as Chris Sutton for the show , at this moment in time I am not too sure if we are going to make it to the show .

Unfortunatly my mum is seriously ill with cancer & is expected to pass away in the next few days .

As you can imagine this is all avery upsetting time at the moment and we will be dissapointed to miss the show .

We will however try to dig deep and do our best to attend .

Should we not be able to attend we do hope that the weather will be wonderful and you all have a great time .

Neil

I understand that the weather is going to be quite nice for the show this weekend.

Sadly I will not be able to make the show on Saturday or Sunday as my mothers funeral is being held on the Friday before the show so I will be in Essex over the weekend.

We will still be traveling to Yorkshire to spend some quality bloke time with Chris Sutton & Paul Mackellow but we will arrive on the Monday at some point.

Look forward to seeing you chaps and to those that I will not get to meet , have a great time at the show and hope to meet you at some time soon.