Kenmof2000

Mowett Mustang, 1960's Lawn Ranger and Mayfield Merlin

New project on the horizon coming up and to fund it I MAY need to sell my 3 ones at present, All currently in working and running order, Offers kindly appreciated !!! prefer to offer to you guys first b4 the other sites,,, if they go they go,, if not - I keep them!!!

PM me if interested, delivery can be arranged by mutual agreement for fuel costspost-177-0-58371500-1421437323_thumb.jpg

Hi Paul,,   I know m8, I already regret selling my Unihorse,(which was my first restoration), however I may need the room for another project,

Its not that they must sell, Im more than happy to keep them, n if the price doesn't suit me then believe me they wont go anywhere, I enjoy too much taking these wee machines around the shows cos they attract sooooo much attention n the we fella loves that!!!!

oh thats a though one for you, my mind is saying oh that mustang but i must stop myself sorry. if i really had the money then i would have the rangers and mustang but i cant right now. 

james

Yip,,,,, exactly how I feel right now,,, I've hovered over the end listing for last wee while but needs must!! arrghhhh

I know I will regret it at some point but we will never be without any projects,, at the minute we have other priorities which nedd dealt with so unfortunately I've had to advertise them,,,,,, :sorry:   Pleeease forgive me!!!!  :dunno: