vegikev

biddenden tractorfest 2014

hi all  this event was held for the first time last year and was quite successful. this year will also have a working area for ploughs, rotavators, mowers and hedgecutters so if you would like to attend please message me and i will get back to you

NEWS FLASH..... we have a weeks dungey tractor on display in the horticultural section this year. now this is a very special tractor as it is 1 of just a small handful made and is living in its home county. it is also extra special this year as it is 100 years old and still running and is a birthday not to be missed. i am going to the show site meeting next weekend and will keep you posted on developments. http://www.tractorfest.co.uk/ . check out this site for the latest show news on entertainment and attractions. also the exhibitors list is growing nicely but it would be great if you were on it so check your diaries and see if you can make it and you will be made most welcome to a great event.

Edited by vegikev

Definitely coming to the event Kev, just not sure what with yet, several ideas for a display being kicked about at the moment...

Yes that Weeks is a lovely machine, nice to see locally manufactured machinery at the show.