vegikev

biddenden tractorfest 2014

gdsf starts on the 27th of August so time the tractor fest finishes its 3 days to dorset neil but back to topic have you got room for a country boy lol

hi all, entry forms now starting to come in, well done. keep em coming people ;) . if you dont have one yet and would like to go just pm me and we will get it sorted. if you are going to the sussex meet and greet then you can also get entry forms from there as i will bring some along :)

hello everyone ......please could members coming to biddenden tractorfest send entry forms back to me as soon as possible please as this would help a great deal with planning.  many many thanks in advance :tthankyou: :tthankyou:

Sorry Kev, I keep forgetting to fill the form... Being a bloke forms are not fun things to fill in :)

Just given Tractorfest a big plug on my new video, hopefully it will help getting the numbers up :thumbs:

hello everyone ......please could members coming to biddenden tractorfest send entry forms back to me as soon as possible please as this would help a great deal with planning.  many many thanks in advance :tthankyou: :tthankyou:

hi paul, so far we have 37 entries confirmed and more to follow, so looking good. if anyone else out there would like an entry form just let me know

Sounds good mate, the more the merrier at this friendly event so come on folks if you fancy a weekend in the Garden of England at a friendly event get in touch with Kevin ASAP !! :D