vegikev

biddenden tractorfest 2014

hi all, still taking entries for this event. we also have a working area so if you would like to exhibit just let me know and i will send you the entry forms.so far we have a great versatiller display, wheelhorses, a holder, a colbey(made in kent) a 100 year old weeks dungey hop tractor, hand tools including seeders, hoes and a collection of smaller hand tools, a ransomes crawler, auto cultos, anzani iron horse and motor hoes, colwoods and more..... well done and thanks to all who have entered so far :bow:

Looks a nice venue Kev, not sure about carb on the bbq, but some sheep burgers would be nice :D

im not to sure about the "carB" :o  :omg:  either ian,bit to chrunchy  :lol:  would mush prefer the "carP" :lol:

hi guys please remember to get your entry forms back to me asap..........

thought i would share a little preview of the 1914 weeks dungey attending

hi stormin, its a 1914 weeks dungey, made by weeks of maidstone in kent, originally designed for life in hop gardens. not many of them made but we have 2 of these entered in the horticultural section at the biddenden tractorfest this year. "rob" who is driving it is not the owner but a life long friend of the owner. rob used to work for the owner as a lad and tells wonderfull stories of the owner coming home with a car full of metal bits on several occasions, putting  him to work with a wire brush before the tractors were rebuilt

ive met the owner, who is such a nice gentleman who has a really special collection of tractors, impliments, engines, cars, motorbikes and other bygone items. we are very lucky that he is loaning some exhibits to us for the show