Tom

Wheel horse 706

Hi all,

Thinning out some of my collection to allow for new arrivals so I am letting this go. I purchased it a while ago with a non-running engine so I removed it and planned on fitting the diesel engine. The diesel is a Petter AA1 and before I put it away ran very nicely. I haven't tried starting it but I am sure it will start. It is just sat on the chassis currently and not bolted down or nothing. Transmission selects all gears. Needs either new front tyres or tubes.It has a slot hitch, it is seized however. Any questions just ask. To comply with rules I am asking £350 but make me an offer as I'm not really sure what it's worth. Sorry for the poor photos, its right in the corner of the barn, if you want anymore specific photos please ask.

706...jpg

706.jpg

706.....jpg

Collection is from Norfolk or you are welcome to arrange a courier. Like I said make me an offer, worst I can say is no :D

Tom

Edited by Tom

Hi all,

I imagine most of you saw my wheel horse on "that well known auction site", well it looks as if the sale is going to fall through, still no contact after numerous emails so it's still for sale. £350 is obviously way too high and now I have got an idea of what it's worth it I am looking for £200 or best offer or I am open to trades on an automatic/hydrostatic wheel horse, don't be afraid to offer me as I'd much rather to sell it to a member on here!! I have got the engine running and here is a video of it:

Thanks for looking,

Tom