diggerjames

Ransomes turf Trac / steiner 4x4 utility tractor

post-292-0-29302700-1442080505_thumb.jpgpost-292-0-27162700-1442080530_thumb.jpgpost-292-0-70051000-1442080575_thumb.jpgOffloaded my trailer today ready to move my machines around using a temporary garage/tent I have put up. I used my Turftrak to pull the dead machines off the trailer, what a fantastic little machine it is , climbs slopes like a mountain goat, I was amazed that it could pull the skimmer the tracks are stiff with sitting for 25 years and on top of that there is a double reduction gearbox with huge wind up to overcome, no problem the hydrostatic transmission just steadily pulled, slipped a bit on the wet trailer and then it was off and towed it down the gravel easily. If anyone is looking for a powerful little tractor for trailer work or just around a big garden then this is the machine to go for. Trying hard to find a front loader for it as well as the rear three point linkage. It tows my big twin axle car trailer about without missing a beat superb machine.

One sold on eBay for £680 with triple cylinder mowers on the front! Wish I had caught it before it ended.

Edited by Rocboni

I bid £ 650 for that as well thought I'd won it as well but ebay freezed up on the count down , I'm going to mout a 5 foot snow plow on mine so should be good after seeing your pictures

attachicon.gifIMG_1032.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_1030.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_1033.jpgOffloaded my trailer today ready to move my machines around using a temporary garage/tent I have put up. I used my Turftrak to pull the dead machines off the trailer, what a fantastic little machine it is , climbs slopes like a mountain goat, I was amazed that it could pull the skimmer the tracks are stiff with sitting for 25 years and on top of that there is a double reduction gearbox with huge wind up to overcome, no problem the hydrostatic transmission just steadily pulled, slipped a bit on the wet trailer and then it was off and towed it down the gravel easily. If anyone is looking for a powerful little tractor for trailer work or just around a big garden then this is the machine to go for. Trying hard to find a front loader for it as well as the rear three point linkage. It tows my big twin axle car trailer about without missing a beat superb machine.

I think mine maybe a little bit bigger what size tyres are on that one ?

Mine is a 420 model 16D fitted with three cylinder Kubota engine ( a brand new one ). I have just found a front loader in USA, from pictures it looks as if it comes with most of three point linkage parts, waiting to hear from seller. Steiner also make a snow blower for the front which would be very cool!

Hi all had a nice surprise today the logbook came for the turf Trac and the last registers owner was Severn Trent water . I've also managed with help to get the new 24x12x12 ags on the rims can't wait to fit them on tomorrow

post-166-0-36825300-1442253400_thumb.jpg