Vinnetrow

Interesting Wheelhorse on that site

Hand built by our own resident engineer & moderator Stigian, the complete build is on his YouTube channel , check it out and subscribe to the channel

Hand built by our own resident engineer & moderator Stigian, the complete build is on his YouTube channel , check it out and subscribe to the channel

Yeah, i was subbed to UKWheelhorseBloke on Youtube long before i had heard of MOM. I Just didn't expect to see the 6x6 on eBay so quickly after Ian sold it.

Hi there Folk. 

I am soon to be the new owner of this machine!! I am picking it up soon, cannot wait, I have a few plans for it, including an out front mowing deck / flails, and a loader, similar to this: HE480_CampL_6843.jpg

Hi Fergus, welcome to MOM..  Your plans for my old 6x6 sound interesting. I did plan to put a dozer blade on the front, I even bought all the steel to do it, just somehow never got around to it.

Your lucky it was still for sale as I almost bought it back a month or so ago.. Lucky for you I decided my workshop was just too small to squeeze it in :D

If you have questions about the 6x6 please feel free to PM me..

As Mark (Meadowfield) said above, it's good to have the 6x6 back in the fold :thumbs:

Hi there Folk. 

I am soon to be the new owner of this machine!! I am picking it up soon, cannot wait, I have a few plans for it, including an out front mowing deck / flails, and a loader, similar to this: HE480_CampL_6843.jpg

I bought one them last year great machine !