robdono

Hi one and all from a newbie :) love this place

id certinally like to go round a few shows diggerjames but being fairly new to the vintage side of the machinery im not sure of where they are or when i have seen the tractorfest at newby hall advertised will deffinetly be at that one

hi rob welcome it was me who told you about the site and sold you the dynostart  (you didnt leave me any feedback) ime sure some where on this site i posted picts of a full restoration of a bolens 800 that i did, and that should help you

There'll be a few of us at Newby. Including some of the dubious southerners. :hide:  Mark, (meadowfield) goes to the Bronte rally. He'll fill you in on that. Myself over this side, will be at the Hethersgill Vintage rally at Carlisle airport and Silloth Vintage rally.

Hi Rob, welcome to MOM.

It fantasitc to have another Bolens person on board :)  :)

I have an Bolens 850 in my collection which is very original, so let me know if you get stuck with where something goes.

Best wishes

Iain

Thanks NIGEL it certainly helped me getting the engine running which I wanted to do before I started stripping the tractor and engine so I knew it ran before I started tripping over hundreds of parts all over my workshop
Sort the feedback out tomorrow
Where is the best place to find out about shows and sales or any good clubs to join

Edited by nigel