Tom

Brinly plough

Hi all,

Long shot I know but you never know, I'm after a brinly plough for the 312-8, I am willing to travel.

Tom

Sorry Chris I didn't even see your advert! It seems they are sought after, we will have to buy a container load from the US and ship them over here!!

Tom

What if you could find someone to collect 5 plows then ship them all at once, would that be cost effective?

You offering then ;)  :D

I see them around here all the time, I could start rounding them up until we reach 6. I think I've bought and sold more than 6 of them in the last two years, mostly as a favor to those that needed them. What would it cost to send them over to GB, and whats this about a tax. I don't pay taxes on much of anything being a ex service member and a rancher with 20 acres or more doesn't pay on any farm supplies.

Everything's taxed over here. Even my pension. It's import duty + vat we have to pay. I don't know anything about importing stuff, but there are those on here who have done. What kind of price are they over there?

There's a Brinly Plow on the bay........Starting bid is £150.

That is over 224.00US, wow, I thought 150US was high and I generally wont pay over 125 for a nice one.