Charlie Smith

Some old but 'new' to me tools.

Hello all, 

Today was the Sussex meet and greet, But sadly relying on my dad to taxi me everywhere as I haven't booked in for my test yet is proving to be a bit of a pain, I wanted to attend the meet and greet event as it would of been nice to see some friendly faces and some great pieces of machinery, and I heard they have a mean breakfast there too ;):lol: but hey I'm sure there will be another time! 

Anyway my dad was rather set minded when he told me he couldn't take me to the meet and greet as he wanted to go to the local car boot sale, (first of the season apparently that's something to get excited about) :lol:

He did pop into the bring buy and sell and the hassocks garden center, which wasn't too bad also got a little bit there. 

I wasn't too Impressed to say the least, however these few purchases made it a good day,... 

This tap and die set with lots of pieces and the tool box was from the car boot sale for £5 for the lot, I may never use it but I couldn't turn it down

post-131-0-10855700-1427048593_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-58157300-1427048640_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-41872700-1427048690_thumb.jpg

The two pullers where 50p each from the bring buy and sale and the grease gun was only 50p as well. I was well chuffed :) 

post-131-0-70257800-1427048797_thumb.jpgpost-131-0-26889700-1427048844_thumb.jpg

That's a great find Charlie, you never know when the taps and dyes will come in handy.. You certainly have way more than £5 worth of tools in that box :thumbs: