TITCH

These are home built.

It's about 8" long from drawbar to end.

I do a lot for this chap, customer come friend now, and was very proud when he made the 'Red' one for me! :)  :)  :)  :) post-95-0-25867600-1390514375_thumb.jpgpost-95-0-45235300-1390514436_thumb.jpgpost-95-0-61535100-1390514568_thumb.jpg

those are amazing , i thought the roto spreader was a real one till i read the post

love the bmp

dont suppose the guy would make a model of a wheelhorse bay any chance ?

Yes, brilliant he is, but sadly, health problems have caused him to no longer be able to.. I've often said that I wish we'd met 30 years ago!! I'd have been his agent!!

He's done loads & loads of Agri related things, I'm very proud to have a few of them too,... quite unique!!post-95-0-38852200-1390517433_thumb.jpg

Neil,

it's BMB not BMP, you'll get me locked up if you get another letter wrong!!

Not a moan.. just an observation

BMB stands for British Motor Boats in fact, but the tractors manufacturers were Brockhouse Engineering, there's a Google search to try, but keep away from Wikipedia.... It's all lies....

'Stickers' are good too aren't they?? Quite small sometimes too!

All models shown actually operate too!

I'm orf to bed now folks, been here in office since 6.30 am again.... at my age too, ridiculous!

Thanks for the comments folks,

Titch

Yes Ian,

the time he took to get scales accurate on my President one was unbelievable. And the Bamford Wuffler as all you see here, when I made the decals for them, I just scaled down widths for example at first then proportionally the heights were exactly right!! 100% accurate. Obviously he wanted it right and they really are good. The tines turn on both the Wuffler & the Jones tedders on the PTO shafts too.

He does a few TONKA toy ones now, well, refurbs them not scratch builds of course and I've done loads of decals for them too, I'll find some pictures later today.... must get some work done now!

Titchpost-95-0-83473000-1390553719_thumb.jpg

Well,

actually, given a dimension of the area that a specific logo or writing has to go in, basically I 'squash it in' to suit so long as it's proportional.

I print this sort of thing on clear most commonly and can do white as well as any other colour, spot colours, so the model makers love me!!

Here's another model of sorts, I made a stencil for the chap to paint through, the Gold. Then when it was all dried he freehand made the shadow colour by following the letters contours ... nice!

He said it was the most important part of his build, but I rather think that my contribution was so little considering the whole machine, BEAUTIFUL comes to mind. All pressure tested & working too, can you gat an idea of the size of it ... there's a clue there.

Titchpost-95-0-38324900-1390572775_thumb.jpg

That's it Richard, at first glance I thought that it was a very very clean & tidy workshop!

Water Slides Neil, no I'm afraid not. The materials available in modern times are sadly no where near how they used to be, very delicate and tricky too, plus there's a problem often when requiring the colour white. My equivalent is onto clear vinyl, however, I do appreciate that water slide definitely has it's place and wouldn't try to say mine are better. But, a free sample could be made available if you wished to have a look!

Titch

I was curious to find out what you used for your models & thought it may have been water slides decals as i have done a few models myself using these .

I like the Morris vans with your advertising on