expeatfarmer

Ransomes Turf Trac /Steiner

I have been trying to make some space for a new venture and decided that the best way to start would be to finish some half started projects and get all the bits out of the way. First project was to fit the front doubles to the Turf trak , second job was to modify and fit a three point linkage /hydraulic lift arms I  bought months ago and finally to fit the rear weights so that i can use full bucket capacity on the loader. The linkage frame had to be modified with some cutting and welding and a couple of extra mounts made but all fits well, just waiting for a couple of hydraulic pipes to connect up and then I can mount my grader and sort out the driveway.

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

Fully loaded with soil and stable without me on the seat, lift height is over 6Ft.

I found another one a couple of weeks ago lurking behind a shed in Saxmundham the guy who owned it deals in obsolete Ransomes spares and told me he had seen a batch of six loaders sitting in the yard in Ipswich so there must be some more loaders out there somewhere.

4 hours ago, expeatfarmer said:

All plumbed up now works a treat tempted to take it to Newby to see the reaction.

I took mine to a local show last year and they was a great interest in it