squonk

My machines in Upstate N.Y.

Love all the pics from you guys east of us. Thought I'd share some of my pics for those who  haven't seen them in the U.S. forums

First up is my 77 Economy Power King with homemade loader. 14 HP Kohler, 3pt, loaded wheels 

IMG_0435_zps3d7ce6fe.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

Next my 64 Wheel Horse 704

DSCF1154.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

76 Wheel Horse C-160 my main worker

IMG_0436_zpse58e163f.jpg

image_zps1ea3ebcd.jpg

81 Wheel Horse C145 Auto "Marvin" Before and after

IMG_0066-1_zps809ae300.jpg

IMG_0202_zps19fefd91.jpg

IMG_0059_zps695f7ec6.jpg

73 Wheel horse "12" 8 spd bought from original owner

image_zpseef107b6.jpg

Excellent collection of Workers you have there Mike. That FEL on the Powerking look's Factory blue.gif.

Grease Caps on Marvin and the 73 '12' 8 spd, have you swapped them over?....thought maybe 73s were Red scratchead.gif   

The 73 was completely original except the gas,oil, belts air filter  and seat. He had every receipt and gave them all to me.  2 fuel pump kits were installed at some point but the tractor was basically untouched. He gave me a brand new spark plug for it and took out the original when I paid for it. It was 39 yrs. old  and he wanted to keep it as a momento! I picked red for Marvin to go along with the paint scheme.

The Power King loader was built by copying Engineered Products drawings and the bucket is a scoop/hybrid.

The Jim Dandy's are a tad smaller than the PK's. They are way cool for mowing and FAST! A friend of mine had one but he sold it like he sells everything else. Moss grows on nothing at his house.