the showman

Ringmer Steam and Country Show

Went back this morning and as i got there it started raining, it got worse as the morning went on and I didn't bother unloading the Wheelhorse's. We walked up and had a breakfast roll and tea and by 12.30 everyone was packing up so i came home.

Its a great show and well worth a visit but when it's chucking it down it suc's, luckily i managed to get out before it got to muddy.

i have a really short video going up on youtube at the moment, but yeah as Chris said, most of friday was very soggy and sunday was a write off. Only went past the shakin horse once on TBD, didn't stop cos i had an appointment with the beer tent :D

Good video, bet your glad you filmed it Saturday and not Sunday other wise you would have a lot of umbrellas and people packing up

You're right, i was planning to film more on sunday because there was a lot more at the show, but we ended up packing away and left around 1pm :(

A shame about the weather but some great photo's Chris and a cool video Max :thumbs:

Only one thing... Why can I see the 3 wheeled Raleigh with a set of wheelie bars and a big bike engine in the back?   :hide:  :yankchain:  :D