pmackellow

New addition to the Cub Cadet collection

The Cadet 81 that has featured on this forum a bit has found a new home in sunny Sussex

I collected it from Johns this morning, lovely to see him again and meet Alan for the first time

We had a good look around but nothing else caught my eye

Tractor now home and will go to Tractorfest tomorrow

Thanks again to John and Alan, and to Mr Showman for his input :thumbs:  :tthankyou:

Photos show the Cadet as loaded at Johns, then on the way home, then at home, I have already found a gear knob that fits and

cleaned the tractor up a bit

post-99-0-31502700-1440255671_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-02563900-1440255720_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-01132000-1440255778_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-40315600-1440255822_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-61918400-1440255867_thumb.jpg

The Cadet 81 that has featured on this forum a bit has found a new home in sunny Sussex

I collected it from Johns this morning, lovely to see him again and meet Alan for the first time

We had a good look around but nothing else caught my eye

Tractor now home and will go to Tractorfest tomorrow

Thanks again to John and Alan, and to Mr Showman for his input :thumbs:  :tthankyou:

Photos show the Cadet as loaded at Johns, then on the way home, then at home, I have already found a gear knob that fits and

cleaned the tractor up a bithad

Nice to meet and chat with you today Paul, and pleased you are pleased with the Cub. :thumbs: Just as well you only had your small trailer, otherwise we might have sent you home with lots of stuff you didn't want.  :D:hide: Have fun at Tractorfest tomorrow.

I'm following Alans thread with great interest Norm, but I'm asking an expert to do it, a man who has been working

with fibreglass for many a year, he made Steve D and I a couple of covers for our Versatiller rotavators, proper job

he made too :)