vegikev

are you an anzani owner

hi all, im trying to find out who has a british anzani iron horse, motor hoe, lawnrider or easimow. would you be kind enough to post on here what you have and what county you are from, many thanks

i will start the wheels turning with 1 iron horse, 2 motor hoes and 2 lawnriders. kent

I live in Ireland and its surprising how many Anzani Iron horses are  hidden away in sheds . From bringing my own iron horse to vintage shows I have met about 9 other owners , most are parked up in sheds , but there are two in Dublin that go to the ploughing matches. I believe the late George Holt had a long list of Uk owners. At one show I met an elderly gentleman ,less that two miles from me and got invited to see his sheds ...which  to my delight had a fine easimow..almost like new . He said it was much too heavy and tended to sink into the lawn when he tried it out...he had a jap 5 engine that I managed to buy off him , that now powers my own iron horse.

i am starting a register for all anzani horticultural machines, there is one already for the iron horse run by pat holt and long may it continue. i would like to get lawnriders, easimows and motor hoes. iron horses are also welcome as an addition but not to replace the great list that pat and george had built up over the years. also any other horticultural anzani’s that may exist. so if you would be kind enough to help me get started please could you pm me the machine model,number, engine type and any other information that might be of interest along with your name and county. i will then send you an email of the register once its up and running. many thanks.
p.s if your iron horse is not yet registered with pat holt i can pass your information to pat at your request

hi all, to those that would like their anzani added to the register please could you pm me with
machine
number
condition
your name and location (county)
picture (optional)

many thanks for you input

Hi Kev.

At last i have my own working machine an Iron Horse!  ( well not yet!) i have only just won it on e-bay! I am due to pick it up next weekend from Cheshire would you believe! on the face of it i seem to have got a good one as it has been owner refurbished and comes with a Plough and Cultivator attachments.It wasn't cheap,they seldom are but it was quite a bit less than i thought i would have to pay.

As soon as i get it i will let you know the engine no etc.so at last when i rock up to one of the shows next year i can play too!

I am going to sell  the colwood b , the colby jnr  and the shay roto gardener as i have not got the room in my garage to keep them so if you know anyone who may be interested you can forward my details on to them i would rather they go to someone within the fraternity so I will not put them on e-bay until the spring  in case you need my no it;s 07856540424 they are complete but not working. Obviously, I cant give them away but likewise all offers will be considered.

thanks, Pete

im looking for a few more iron horses (and any other anzani's) to add to a display at biddenden tractorfest 20-21st august 2016. if you would like to help build this anzani lineup please could you drop me a pm. many thanks

i have

1x iron horse with plough on rubber tyres, its not seized. but havent looked at it any further..

2x wheel horse b111's one wit\h grass deck BOTH with poorly gearboxs