neil

Had a near disaster this mornig

Me & the Mrs went to go out this morning & was met by a near disaster . 

My wifes car was parked 6 inches away from where this tree fell during the night ., so i am going to be busy for a few days trying to put the damage right .

What i actually mean by a  near disaster is that where the tree landed I had one of my tractors parked right where it fell , luckily i move the tractor two days ago

Last week we had flooding, now this week we are fighting with tree damage , the week before we lost 18 fence panels .

so i will be glad when spring arrives

post-5-0-37484200-1390739786_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-48598100-1390739849_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-05716100-1390739905_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-46521800-1390739972_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-16962100-1390740171_thumb.jpg

Bit of a close one there Neil, a nice bit of forward thinking moving your Wheel Horse though..

It sounds like you have not had a good month, the weather has been rather evil of late!

As you say, roll on spring.

yeah we are gonna be busy for next few weeks getting tidy again , one good thing came out of it though , i havent got to buy any firewood for the next couple of years

yeah thats Carolyn`s  Audi TT & my Landrover Discovery , & buy the way , thats not me with the Blonde hair LOL cos i aint got any hair :angry:

Water level is pretty high Mark . My house has taken quite a battering this winter with lots of damage to trees , fences even the house has been hit .

gonna cost me  afew quid to put right i think .