Rocboni

Ransomes ITW

I actually painted it silver, I thought that if I painted it maroon and I actually used the tractor/hook the paint would chip and look awful. It probably should be maroon though.

Malvern was the first time I had seen this machine in the flesh and I have to say that it is absolutely superb the attention to detail and the effort involved in building it is amazing and to think that Rhys is a lad of 20 years old it is superb positively restores my faith in the youth of today. Well done Rhys you should be very proud of yourself. When are you going to deliver it to me !!!!!

Malvern was the first time I had seen this machine in the flesh and I have to say that it is absolutely superb the attention to detail and the effort involved in building it is amazing and to think that Rhys is a lad of 20 years old it is superb positively restores my faith in the youth of today. Well done Rhys you should be very proud of yourself. When are you going to deliver it to me !!!!!

Have to get the old cheque book out Jon B)

I too was impressed with the work all copied from pictures etc. Well done Rhys

Thanks, going to concentrate on getting the engine running right, I'm not keen on the drayton with its tendencies to run on the oil in the crankcase and over revv ect and become difficult to stop! Suppose it's avoided by draining regularly.

May bring another machine to HVC rally, could do without any deadlines in case I've got the engine in bits!

Sorry I can't sell you the ITW Jonathan, Janet said I've not to let you have it...