vegikev

biddenden tractorfest 2016

i would like to say a very big thank you to all that supported this event for the past 3 years, the horticultural section is a major part of this event thanks to your contributions. the 2016 event will be held on the 20th and 21st of august and the running theme for our section will be british anzani easymows, lawnriders, motor hoes and iron horses. also just as important will be any other machinery that you want to enter. the working area will again be available and the display area will be in the same place as 2015.  i know its a long way off but i aim to give you updates as soon as i get them. anyway enough waffling from me so again many thanks. ps, dont forget 20-21 august 2016 get it in your diaries :D :D :D

hi kev

i will be there and i will have my own working machine at long last!!! i pick it up this sat 21st it's an anzani iron horse it comes with a plough and cultivator attachments, so i will be able to join in the fun! and with any luck may well have some female company!! you can put me down for the classic car show as well, definite this time. So it will still be the same sort of stall as previous ie static awning display of memorobilia with the big camper plus the iron horse and classic camper.

just got to get xmas and new year out of the way,which will be difficult i know,then look forward to new horizons!

pete

hi all, 

just wondering if last years exhibitors got their 2016 entry form ok and also those that would like to enter but do not have a form please contact me and we will get 1 sorted

many thanks 

hi kev 

when are you sending out the forms for tractor fest 2016? cause i will be bringing a load of stuff! tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me!

looking forward to this years shows, new year,  fresh start.

pete

im looking for a few more iron horses (and any other anzani's) to add to a display at biddenden tractorfest 20-21st august 2016. if you would like to help build this anzani lineup please could you drop me a pm. many thanks

please could you send in your forms as early as possible as i have alot of planning to do with this years display, also please contact me if you need an entry form an not yet had one, many thanks

do you have a scanner chris?? if so then fill it out by pen then scan it and attach to email

You lost me when you got to scanner Kev, i'll just fill it in and drop it in the post, i'll bring the same as last year. awning display and 3 tractors and a few attachments