HeadExam

Bolens H16 5,500.00

Well it's the wrong model snowblower and the deck isn't the correct one either, it will need to be fabricated to work, the muffler shield is missing as are the side rail tins, it doesn't even have a sleeve hitch and it doesn't say whether or not it has a drive shaft for the snow blower, deck or tiller. The battery hold down piece has been replaced with a piece of wood and the replacement seat is torn up and wires are hanging loose from the side. The tractor itself is in fair condition, about 500.00 worth TOPS, another 200.00 for the tiller. 150.00 for the blower, and 50.00 for the oddball deck. That brings it to a grand total of 900.00, which for a tractor that only has one implement that was for the tractor and no rear hitch is a lot of money. Looks like he thinks it will cost 4600.00 for the shipping or he wants to make another 3600.00 off of shipping. The guy is delusional.

well you should see the prices people over here try to sell GT's for. there's an A80R for sale in germany without implements for about 700euro's.

Sounds like the problems in Greece have effected prices, but it could be just another delusional seller. The A80R might be a very desirable mower for many small yards, so like small subcompact tractors prices reflect demand.

it's not greece, prices have always been high, and even if people have a small yard you still cant use the tractor to mow with if it doesnt have a deck

I think i got lost on this. I didn't know the A80R didn't have a deck, just no implements, I don't consider a deck on a mower an implement, I guess that's were I got lost. In the end he could ship the H16 and implements to Germany and it still be WAY overpriced for what it is. I've looked around and while old GT stuff seems high, good stuff can be had at good prices (for Europe) as long as your not shopping at the dealerships or shops. Its the same here when you go to Tractor House or Iron Finder, which are clearinghouses for dealerships across the nation. Mowers at these dealerships can easily run 3 times higher than from individual owner sales.

Alain,

I think the seller is definitely way off with his pricing. I wonder where and he came up with that ballpark figure.....

He lives close too the Canadian border and was infected by the French "Influencza", lol