expeatfarmer

Tractor World Malvern 2016

I am trying to make sure that we have at least one of every model  MG Crawler and derivative that Ransomes produced between 1936 and 1965/6. I would also like to see any modified machines that have been adapted to suit a need such as the Garrard three wheel shunter . If you have a machine you would like to exhibit or know of a friend who will exhibit but does not post on MOM ,I would be grateful if you would post brief details on this thread so that we can keep track. Many thanks  Jonathan.

Also Neil Jarrett the Ransomes MG spares stockist will be part of our display, he will have a stock of most common consumables but if there is something you would like him to bring for your machine, give him a call on 01656 665304.

I'll be there now. Not showing anything. Assisting Jonathan. :thumbs:

I'm now definatley going to be there, look forward to putting a face to the name.

I'll be there now. Not showing anything. Assisting Jonathan. :thumbs:

I got a job for you Norm.

Help Jon lift that 20hp kohler & put in someone elses vehical for a ride down south :D

Thats if he ever replies to my PMs :angry:

He's really tied up with 137, Chris. I'll give him a nudge next visit. If I remember. :rolleyes:

Gareth. Are taking some of your machinery?

yes I've entered some of my plant machinery in this time, the idea is to have a selection of machines from the 1960's through to the late 1980's