Laserscottman

For Sale

Hi, Friends--

I've run upon hard times these days, and would like to offer my O&R/Polaris Power Pole Outboard for sale.  I'd like a fair price for it (fair to us both) and prefer someone here to have it rather than a squabble on Ebay. Hopefully, someone can offer a reasonable price for it, plus shipping.  I've been out of work for about 15mo. now, and may have to go on SS if I can't stay afloat much longer.  Here are some pix; the Carburetor section shows the carb of this unit being rebuilt, and other sections show the interior of it all.

A video is here:  http://vid211.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/laserscottman/IMG_0665.mp4

My email is: Laserscottman@sbcglobal.net

post-322-0-63054700-1446324426_thumb.jpg

post-322-0-73431800-1446324431_thumb.jpg

post-322-0-01689100-1446324437_thumb.jpg

post-322-0-22724800-1446324442_thumb.jpg

Edited by Laserscottman

Email sent

The Ohlsson & Rice section of this forum has been linked all around the net on US sites and some international sites as well. It is the only active forum on the entire net (as of now anyway) for O&R compact engines so posting stuff for sale on here is still an excellent way to reach other collectors. Our old site, before we moved here, had many members from around the world although most were from the US. I just wanted to let any other potential members who are interested in O&R engines know this.

Hey Scott, glad you found a buyer! I hope you can still hang around here because you are a wealth of information for the 2 cycle guys. The carb rebuild tutorial was perfect. Hope things get better for you.

I found this Forum on Ohlsson utiity motors by accident. I have quite a collection here. I have not looked at them in years. I have to find time to see what I have laying around here. If I recall i have a Skill saw, 2 hedge trimmers, a generator, 1 or 2 chainsaws, a 1/2" drill, an Octura model boat setup like new, maybe an outboard motor, possibly another item. I had NOS covers, tank, and misc motors apart, I have a large plastic divider with small NOS parts and a repair manual. It has been many years since I looked it these items. They may all be there or not. I just have to find the time to look for them and re-inventory them. If I do I will post more on them here.

:WMOM: neons

Please let us know when you find them!

I'm interested in your parts, possibly the tools too but I do have most of those items in my collection.

Just looked up your zip code and your not too far from me

Thank You Wallfish -John and Webhead-Joe for your interest in my collection. I am tied up at the time but may do a quick scout in my storage to verify what I have laying around here. I am new to the Forum and looked around to find out where I could post my O& R stuff. Eventually I am going to sell the majority of the collection off. I may keep 1 or 2 items like the generator and Octura boat setup which is very nice. I have to get a value on my items or I may place them in eBay as as far as I can see so far they cannot be listed in the Forum as there is no provision here for Classifieds.

Bob

6 hours ago, neons said:

Thank You Wallfish -John and Webhead-Joe for your interest in my collection. I am tied up at the time but may do a quick scout in my storage to verify what I have laying around here. I am new to the Forum and looked around to find out where I could post my O& R stuff. Eventually I am going to sell the majority of the collection off. I may keep 1 or 2 items like the generator and Octura boat setup which is very nice. I have to get a value on my items or I may place them in eBay as as far as I can see so far they cannot be listed in the Forum as there is no provision here for Classifieds.

Bob

here's the classified section for you, http://myoldmachine.com/forum/23-recycling-center/ ;)

PMackellow

I will post pics at some time in the appropriate Thread  when I can get to the whole collection.

Thanks

2 hours ago, neons said:

PMackellow

I will post pics at some time in the appropriate Thread  when I can get to the whole collection.

Thanks

Great, would like to see what machines you have ! :thumbs: