nigel

Project Horse Gut....Nigel and Ians joint project

I'd say muck spreader ??

You can say muck spreader if you want James, you would be wrong though..

I wonder where that idea came from. South Cumbria maybe?

Which idea is that Norm?

Oh good a BBQ, now you can make your own coffee

Nope, not a BBQ Chris, but it's coffee holding capability's have been tested :D

Sorry for the lack of updates Guy's, although work has been happening I've just been too shattered to type about it....  Saying that, have an update :)

They say there is a first time for everything, for me stripping an oil drum down to bare metal was certainly a first.. Hopefully a last as well as it wasn't fun!

HG236_zpsoktxvc2a.jpg

HG237_zpsp1b9afmx.jpg

Of course once every last bit of paint has been removed, out comes the red oxide and a coat or two of paint goes back on..

HG238_zps4lpxotsq.jpg

You may of noticed Nigel in the above photo actually doing something :yankchain: , he was painting the center of the wheels red..

HG239_zpsoi5g7e2f.jpg

What follows red oxide?      International Harvester Red of course :D  Have an arty shot of the inside of the barrel. :)

HG242_zpslzrb4wqe.jpg

Red on the outside if a little blurred..

HG241_zps2r9hvoap.jpg

HG240_zps1yn2kjyb.jpg

A detail shot of one of the trailer wheels, it just needs a red pinstripe to match Horse Gut.

HG248_zpslujpjcce.jpg

The almost finished rig, we just need to find a shovel and get some "poo poo collector" decals made to go on the back.. Expect a PM Mark :D

HG244_zpso1agc52g.jpg

HG245_zpsbadynmag.jpg

HG246_zpsdx0nl7et.jpg

HG247_zpskq04zh9x.jpg

And to finish off this update....... :D

HG243_zps2sljtwll.jpg

Evening guy's, here's the last and final update on the Project Horse Gut story..

As most of you will know Nigel and I got an offer we just couldn't refuse.... So she went off to a new home..

Loaded in the trailer... The poo trailer was taken on a second trip before you all wonder how it was fitted in :)

HG249.jpg

HG250.jpg

I can't sing, so I won't finish on a song... So let's finish with a video instead...   Bye bye Horse Gut, it's been fun and a good laugh..