moogie

New Tractor Workshop

My main garage is about 5 miles away from where i live but you cant really nip up to it for twenty minutes work while your waiting for your dinner, so i decided to clear out one of my old pig houses which was a job on its own and use that as a lawnmower workshop. Its amazing how much junk you can gather up in a short time.

Sorry about the photo quality of the photos, very dim lights and mobile phones just dont seem to go together very well.

post-634-0-94350200-1448669156_thumb.jpg

First job was to lower the celing height and put up some foil backed insulation board,it should make it a bit easier to heat in the winter and cooler in the summer. Also need to wire up new wall sockets and decent lights.

post-634-0-17020200-1448669569_thumb.jpg

Will stick up some more photos when i get a bit more done.

Noel.

A bit more progress made on the workshop.

8 double sockets wired and working, same on opposite walls.

post-634-0-81735900-1448976420_thumb.jpg

2 x 5ft double fluorescent lights with 2 10w LED flood lights for over the work-bench.

Got about half of the insulation board up so far.

post-634-0-58834300-1448976706_thumb.jpg

To do list - finish ceiling, paint walls white, paint bottom of wall dark grey, paint floor, build work-bench and install some type of heating, then sit down and have a rest !

Noel.

Your certainly not wasting any time, Noel. :thumbs:

It always helps when you are doing the work yourself and not having to rely on trade men finding the time. Its a good job i am a Jack of all trades.

Looking good Noel, don't think that fan heater's gonna be big enough :lol:

No where near it. It was freezing here today and i couldn't get the paint to dry, the heater was just enough to take the chill out of the air. Have other plans for heating the workshop, might even make a build thread for it.