Lauber1

Sears Handiman,

Heres another set of pictures of my Sears (prewar) tractors. I don't have photos of all of them, but I own a 33, 34, 2/35's and a 37.  These tractors are the first tractors Sears offered, built at the DB plant in Bradley IL, USA, during the 1930's. I have a disc, harrow packer, spike harrow and sulky as attachments between the tractors. My son made a video of me running the 1937. It weights 1095 lbs in the pictures, and is equipped with triple steel wheels. It drives better than most cars.

post-115-0-34399000-1390766861_thumb.jpg

These are before and after pictures of the 1933 Handiman

post-115-0-79715000-1390767016_thumb.jpg

the 1937 Handiman

post-115-0-76313000-1390767086_thumb.jpg

Heres a link to the utube video..    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yudHfhOpSrY

Jeff , now that Handiman has got to be my favorite  machine that i have seen of yours so far

really enjoyed the vid too & absolutely loved the tractor flower garden :USA:  :england:

The flower garden was a mothers day gift I built for my wife. Its made up of left over bits from other projects and the hood trips up so you can service the flowers.  The pot for the flowers was originally the oil pan of a Mack semi tractor.

The flower garden was a mothers day gift I built for my wife. Its made up of left over bits from other projects and the hood trips up so you can service the flowers.  The pot for the flowers was originally the oil pan of a Mack semi tractor.

isnt it amazing what you can do with a few old machine parts

My wife would love something like that in the garden .

you have given me inspiration to plan something for the spring

Thank you

That '37' Handiman would make a good subject for a scale model. Lovely piece of working Agricultural Sculpture. Thanks for the pics.

Edited by Anglo Traction