Chris

Bolens 1556

15 horses under there Chris B)

That's nice, how many is that you have now?

Err 7 bolens tractors in various states. This one will be oiled up.

Got a G14 with loader B)  Which I plan to remove & fit on this as with its hydro drive will make it even more usefull :D

Very nice mate,I'm surprised you got that one past the Management !! :D

Liesa seems to like it as with the tiller I can sort her veg garden B)

Need to hold fire buying any more & sort what I have!!

Very nice Chris, even in its state it epitomizes strength and toughness. It surely is both of those things. I believe I did upload a couple of manuals for the 1556 as well. Glad to be of any help I can.

really nice. like the tiller on there to. great find would love a tiller to put onto one of my bolens.

Well I have 2 spare ones which one is poss sold to Andrew. Another guy has shown an interest in the other but not come back yet

Got a G14 with loader  B)  Which I plan to remove & fit on this as with its hydro drive will make it even more usefull  :D

Hi could you show us some pictures of the loader id love one for my  h16 and  i was thinking of making one

thanks nick

Nice tractor if its any consolation my H16 with a rebuilt start is a pig to turn over i think some of the techcumsehs didnt have compresion release

cheers nick

Hi Nick,

I have not got any pics of the G14 atm. Must take some!! Tracs been dead for years & needs some love

The arms are off it also. Been off 15 years. I am missing a bucket & forks but I have some ideas on that

Join the club I want a loader for my tractor. I have 2 & a back hoe for large frame

A word of advice on any loader tractor, if intended for daily or extensive use, the frame really needs to be strengthen/braced. Almost every loader tractors I have found has had several stress cracks in the frame.