Ian

Webb cylinder mower turns into a Trike!

Absolute genius Ian! You would have never have guessed that it started out as a cylinder mower! Your skills amaze me!!

Tom

:bow:

Thanks Koen

SUPERB !!!

Top job Ian

Thanks Paul.

Awesome  Ian !. Like the Airbrush work. Have an affinity with that, did a lot of it in the 70s on Cars etc. 

Super recovery to the Trike. :bow: . Fab Skills are terrific. Did it ever go Road Legal ?

Thanks Rich, nope it never did go road legal... The rear tyres still said "Not for highway use" :D

I do need to dig my airbrush out and have a go at more custom paintwork... I'd love to do a full on 70's paint job.. Lot's of colour and lace :D

Absolute genius Ian! You would have never have guessed that it started out as a cylinder mower! Your skills amaze me!!

Tom

Thanks Tom... When I bought the Webb I had no idea it would turn into a trike a few years later. It's funny how projects can evolve :)

that is so awesome - hope you made good money if you sold it! :bow:

Thanks Mark... I can't remember how much it sold for other than it was the starting price despite having over 100 watchers!!

I sold it to finance a new Workshack roof.

That really is an amazing transformation, and I too like the airbrush.

Thanks Karl. I really should watch through some airbrush videos again to inspire me to do some more.

Wow, what an amazing project! You never cease to amaze me Ian!   So what was the top speed on that animal?

Matt :USA:

Thanks Matt.. Top speed was a little over 40-ish..

You've just Got to take yer hat off!!!

I would do Titch, but it's all that stops my hair blowing away :D

Brilliant! Well done Ian. :bow:

Thanks Stormin :thumbs:

I do have some video footage of the trike in action.. I would have to edit it as the music is not YT friendly (they banned it on my old Stig's vids channel) which would mean I would lose the engine sound as well..

Oh... I still have the original Webb seat if it's of use to anyone..