Tom

Martin Markham Colt Deluxe with FEL

Yours looks great Paul, all very original! Are you taking it to any shows this year?

I put all mine roughly together this morning to see what it looks like when it's all assembled. I'm quite impressed by it..

photo%2032.jpg

87a90c5b-2f15-40c1-b4f7-c249e1483a5d.jpg

photo%2035.jpg

Tom

Hello Tom I would like to get the MM to Tractorfest this year, that's all I have planned for it at the moment

Yours looks tidy, never seen one with lights, not sure if they were an option or not, don't think so, as yours is road registered

they might well be a later addition, they look ok though !!

What are your plans for yours Tom ??

Have you got any literature for it ?? I've got a brochure for the Deluxe model (which yours and mine are),

More than happy to do you a copy if you want :)  

Standard model has 7hp Kohler, three speed, one rear wheel brake, narrower front end than the deluxe, recoil start with electric start

an option, pto

Deluxe has 10hp Kohler, 6 speed gearbox (3 High 3 low), electric start, two pto points

Here's the brochure photos.

If you look on my Martin Markham Colt Deluxe post there are more photos of the Deluxe brochure...

post-99-0-29869100-1454771252_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-21216900-1454771295_thumb.jpg

What are your plans for yours Tom ??

Have you got any literature for it ?? I've got a brochure for the Deluxe model (which yours and mine are),

More than happy to do you a copy if you want :)  

Hi,

I think you're right about the lights being put on to make it road-worthy. At least they did a nice job of fitting them :D I'm not sure what my plans are yet, I need more space!! I may take you up on that offer regarding the literature...

Tom

Hi guys,

The martin markham made it's way too its new home tonight. Unfortunately I felt I needed to let it go because of my recent, much larger, purchases! It went to a very local collector who says it will be attending it's first show next month!! I'm glad it's only gone down the road.

Tom