Potash123

Hayter 21 again, with a difference.

Ebay listing. 222019773922. This rotten old 21 rough cut has a seat and another set of wheels linked to back of the mower. Has anyone seen this attachment before or was it home made. Listed under Hayter Petrol lawn mowers. :rolleyes:  sorry me again.

Ebay listing. 222019773922. This rotten old 21 rough cut has a seat and another set of wheels linked to back of the mower. Has anyone seen this attachment before or was it home made. Listed under Hayter Petrol lawn mowers. :rolleyes:  sorry me again.

That was a Hayter accessory. For the 21 and Osprey. The machine's clutch had to be set up spot on. Back in the 80s we had a customer with two "tin legs" who lived out in the back woods about half a mile from his local pub and used to use his 21 and seat to get there!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5neixtzozr80px/Hayter%20trailer%20seat0001.pdf?dl=0

Edited by Wristpin

Looking at the plans and part numbers that would be so easy to make and mild steel box section is quite cheap. A computer office seat would do the job. I appreciate the replies. Colin.

Three more of these beasts have just been listed in the last 24 hours, one is a beauty at £375.  

Edited by Potash123