pmackellow

Farmfitters Multi Gardner

Just finished the display boards, photocopier and laminator now having a well earned rest !! :)

Its an eight sided board, I am using four sides, three for Multigardner information and one for the Versatiller that is also going to Tractor World...

post-99-0-47644600-1392414403_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-63158800-1392414431_thumb.jpg

New handlebar grips fitted to Multigardner 3 today (the unit in the graveyard mower) and the rapier mower deck give another coat of paint, wheels cleaned up as well... so a few more jobs done !

Sir you are by far the most complete start to finish restorer I've ever seen. Not only is there a smashing type of every model, but you deliver the whole package with interesting signage and other bits, for appeal to the masses. Your work should be on one of those BBC documentary we get once in a while over here.

Top edge of deflector plate painted this evening and two wheels back on the mower deck, I can't refit the others until

the deflector plate is ready to go back on as the same bolts that are used for the wheels also attach the deflector plate

to the mower...

post-99-0-80599200-1392756598_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-14991400-1392756634_thumb.jpg

I was looking at the mower deck this evening and pondering how to pick out the warning notice lettering... I then had

a lightbulb moment and checking that my angle grinder had a well worn disc in it I EVER so gently tickled the paint

off the tops of the letters... don't think it came up too bad... :)

Still waiting for one or two bits of paint to dry and then the other pair of wheels and the deflector plate can go back on,

hopefully tomorrow...

post-99-0-88905500-1392835514_thumb.jpg