neil

Just some vintage motor cycle brochures

Ahhh Neil, breaking my heart there.. the Triumph T140...... THE one I should never have sold... I'm gonna weep now, I can feel it........................

Vintage brochures! Thanks. Now I really feel old. :(  Mind, I wish I still had my BSA's and Triumphs. Not to mention Ajay's, Ariel's, Enfield's etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Vintage brochures!  Thanks. Now I really feel young :D  

A little before my time abut a friend did have a T140 that he started restoring at one point

My T140 was a bit of a special too, Lester Alloys/Bates lights/Extended forks/US Export Tank bbrrrrr.. it's bringing back memories now.

It wasn't when they came out I had it you must understand, I'm a trifle too young for that.

We used to herd up cattle on a BSA C15 too, then progressed to Husky & Maico's but they were just far too highly strung. The cattle absolutely hated them and it just became impossible, let alone not good for the beasts!

Using little two stroke mopeds was no good either, the cattle thought it was Gad bees swarming & run around like possessed lunatics with their tails in the air... ah memories.........

I had two Bonnies, both 650's. First 1964 would just top 120ph. Some low life stole it. Second was a 1970 ex police bike. 95 was top wack when I got it. I never rated Bonnies after '66.