Sign in to follow this  
pmackellow

A good day at Johns

As I was on holiday, I blagged a lift with Mr Showman to deepest Surrey today to have a look at what was left at Johns, and to meet up with him and Alan again for a chinwag and drinking tea (as you do).

Chris and I made the re-finding and dragging out of its resting place of a British Anzani Easimow our first job, after hacking down the brambles to get to it we dragged it out, getting ripped to bits in the process !!

Chris then fitted a couple of tyres for Alans latest project, and we had another look about at the Marinas and the other bits and bobs that are left, including some mowers...

Lastly Alan fired up his Sears/Roper and we had a go round the garden on it, then drank some more tea...

A good day, thanks to Chris, John and Alan, here's some photos...

P7050178.JPG

P7050179.JPG

P7050180.JPG

P7050181.JPG

P7050182.JPG

P7050183.JPG

P7050184.JPG

P7050185.JPG

P7050186.JPG

P7050187.JPG

P7050188.JPG

P7050189.JPG

P7050190.JPG

P7050191.JPG

P7050192.JPG

P7050193.JPG

P7050194.JPG

P7050195.JPG

P7050196.JPG

P7050199.JPG

P7050200.JPG

P7050201.JPG

P7050202.JPG

P7050203.JPG

P7050204.JPG

P7050205.JPG

P7050206.JPG

P7050207.JPG

P7050208.JPG

P7050209.JPG

P7050210.JPG

P7050211.JPG

Another good chin wagging and pottering around day.   I finally arrived home about 11.15 pm after going to collect wifey who was baby sitting baby grand daughter and WAIT ...... ING for baby's mummy and daddy who arrived back home hours later than planned. 

Nice to see Paul again, OK, Chris too, but a shame that the Easimow had self destructed since we last saw it.   Paul was on the Sears / Roper like a flash of lightning for a ride around but Chris had to visualize something RED before he had a test drive.

Thanks again Paul and Chris for another good day.

A few chassis repairs and the Easimow would be ready to go.. Of course now would be the time to stretch it a little to get a bigger engine in :D

Great photo's guy's, John's workshop is looking a little empty now..

8 hours ago, Ian said:

A few chassis repairs and the Easimow would be ready to go.. Of course now would be the time to stretch it a little to get a bigger engine in :D

Great photo's guy's, John's workshop is looking a little empty now..

If you and Nigel got hold of it Ian it would have a big engine and be called Queasymow !! :D:D

17 hours ago, Alan said:

Another good chin wagging and pottering around day.   I finally arrived home about 11.15 pm after going to collect wifey who was baby sitting baby grand daughter and WAIT ...... ING for baby's mummy and daddy who arrived back home hours later than planned. 

Nice to see Paul again, OK, Chris too, but a shame that the Easimow had self destructed since we last saw it.   Paul was on the Sears / Roper like a flash of lightning for a ride around but Chris had to visualize something RED before he had a test drive.

Thanks again Paul and Chris for another good day.

Alan I would love to give the Sears/Roper a home but unless someone wants to give my Raider 10 a home I don't have room !! (or the money)

That poor Easimow!!

I would keep the ali top as these are often missing. Has Vegi Kevs one got his as perfect donor

If you stop buying fancy pick ups Paul then you can buy more!!