the showman

The Roller from Cromer

I had another look at the roller last night and it looks like it would come apart easily and would not take a lot to change the width of it. I did take a better picture that shows that but I am still unable to post pictures ATM.

I need to move it at the weekend so I will hook it up to a tractor to move and to take some pictures which should give a good idea of what it looks like behind a GT and if it needs to be narrowed. The hard bit will be finding a tractor with the same capabilities as a WH without removing lots of features from a Bolens :hide:

Iain

Edited by slf-uk

22 hours ago, Stormin said:

Ignore those two. :rolleyes: 

Frame egg shell blue. Leave wheels as they are. Never painted in the first place. No point. Soon off in use.

One of these days you will agree with something I say, I don't hold out much hope though... :banghead:

Thanks for posting the pictures Chris. The hitch needs changing because it is very weak and pooly designed. I think the size is perfect. I was very surprised when I weighed it as I was expecting it to be double that.

The Bolens pulled it easily and you did not know it was on the back, so I expect a horse might be able to pull it on a good day :)

Iain