Cub Cadet

C-125 conversion restoration

Back in November last year my dad bought a large collection of WH implements and tractors, in the collection was a C-125 that my brother bought, he wasn't a fan of the hood and fender so he hired me to convert it into a C-121 and restore it for him. 

image.jpeg

Here is what it looked like, it was in a restored condition and most of it has been sandblasted so it was an easy job for me to just sand down the paint and then repaint. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

After a bit more taking apart and cleaning the bulk had been painted and reassembled, this is the only picture I took of me painted chassis and gearbox. 

image.jpeg

There will be more photos to follow later. 

Here's a few more photos. 

image.jpeg

This is a spare bonnet we had lying around, at some point it had been cleaned up and painted so it was a quick job. 

image.jpeg

The primed parts have been added since the dash tower on a C-125 is different. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm not a fan of painting parts when bolted together but I know everything is rust free and Jake isn't bothered so long as the tractor looks tidy. :)

image.jpeg

Here is where I have got to, we have got some new tyres for the back and then I will be able to paint the rims all round. 

1 minute ago, Stormin said:

I hope he's paying you well, Ewan. :D I don't know what your brothers would do without you. ;)

He is, don't worry about that B)