the showman

Stormin's new tractor

2 hours ago, Alan said:

The RT-16T has a lot of differences to the GT16 Alain.  Although the chassis and many of the smaller parts look the same, the fenders, dash tower, gas tank and grill top half etc are different.  The RT-16T grill slopes back at the top when viewed from the side and the headlamps are set lower.   This can just be seen via the parts manual link and also on photos of the RT-16T found on Google images.

I expect there was a lot of variations over the years, as with most things, so some RT-16T's could have had similar parts to the GT16 fitted.  The decals also appear to vary a lot even in any given year.

And hence why its so hard to find info on your machine

With the Newby Hall show coming up next weekend, I thought I'd better mention to Carol that I was taking two tractors, but returning with three. (Again). :ph34r:

Went down quite well. No need to :hide: or vocal outburst and flying objects or threats of GBH. I do now, have to supply decorating materials for master bedroom and lounge. :rolleyes: Fortunately, I won't be doing the decorating. Carols department that. :D

So you have been worrying for the last year for nothing Norm.  Carol's calm appearance could be a plot though. :(  Wait until you have bought the decorating materials then war will break out. :angry:  Better keep the 2 handled saw locked away.  She could do serious damage with it.

I wonder if the Showman will escape as lightly when Pam finds out what he has bought. :D