Haas99

Ford chainsaw rebuild. Need carburetor kit.

I am working on restoring a Ford chainsaw manufactured by O&R engines. I believe it is a Ford Hawk. Do you know where I could get a carburetor rebuild kit?  Thanks. 

Pictures of engine off of Ford chainsaw. I believe it is a Ford Hawk. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg 

Next are pictures of the carburetor. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I need a rebuild kit for the carburetor. The old diaphragm is stiff and the metering lever stopper is torn. 

Any help with these parts would be appreciated. 

Thank you

On 8/17/2016 at 2:28 AM, Haas99 said:

I am working on restoring a Ford chainsaw manufactured by O&R engines. I believe it is a Ford Hawk. Do you know where I could get a carburetor rebuild kit?  Thanks. 

On 8/18/2016 at 2:55 AM, Haas99 said:

image.jpeg

I need a rebuild kit for the carburetor. The old diaphragm is stiff and the metering lever stopper is torn. 

Any help with these parts would be appreciated. 

Thank you

Welcome to the forum.

Your engine is a model 13B (1HP), the full model number should be on the cylinder plate.

Here is a carb diagram, although it looks like your carb is a later one with the rubber part on the lever, instead of the ball.

Ohlsson & Rice Type 210 Carb Diagram + Parts List May 69e.pdf.pdf

I can't see the clear valve that goes with the red gasket (item 6 on diagram) and the choke lever has been broken off & shortened, there should be a ball in front of the spring.

Webhead and Wallfish on here have some parts for these engines, Webhead also makes replacement carb diaphragms.

There is also a carb repair thread to help with rebuilding these here;

David

Edited by factory